'Otoppe' TV Anime Gets Movie For Fall 2021

The Otoppe (オトッペ) TV anime series will get a musical movie entitled Gekijо̄ban Otoppe: Papa Don’t Cry (劇場版オトッペ パパ・ドント・クライ), which is scheduled to be released in Japanese theaters this fall. 

Papa Don’t Cry’s plot centers around the Otoppe Windy becoming a “dad” by raising an Otoppe named Lilu who looks just like him.


An official trailer is currently streaming on YouTube:




The movie’s plot reminds me of the Doraemon movies that have Nobita raising an animal/creature, such as the tree creature Kibou in Eiga Doraemon: Nobita to Midori no Kyojinden (映画 ドラえもん のび太と緑の巨人伝). I'm not really a fan of musical movies, but hopefully the Otoppe movie will win me over.
I’m guessing NHK E will eventually air it in either 2022 or 2023.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ojarumaru 24th Series Episode 11 Review

Ojarumaru 24th Series Episode 10 Review

I'm Doraemon Pop-Up Store Limited Items at Flowering